hey gurls...
vote for next year travel destination!!
air asia
within the price of RM 500 - 800+ to n flow all included airport tax d..
i found these destination interested!!
how 'about u gals?
1. Guangzhou - China
2. Hong Kong
3. Bangkok
faster vote and start to keep money!!
next year we go travel together!!
vote the destination!! he he
wah... lalala happy lo if can go!!
ah J la
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I wan Hong Kong..
for 1st choice..
second tu China la.. haha.. can go find seng mian them..
we need to book earlier one rite?
when need to book d?
::mt::
Wow I support HONG KONG is the nice place, But 500~800 I think only the travel cost nia lo... not incluce the eat o... HONG KONG eat very expensive lo... maybe you all have to keep 1~2K for HONG KONG trip o...
ya HK nice but if wanna go there also need to keep a lot of $ first coz expenses there more
hehe
nvm, wait others vote, see where!!
ah J
Post a Comment