Wednesday, August 13, 2008

不知不觉

不知不觉这部落格已成立2年了。。

各位
有设么感想?



分享一下

:J:真心话
errrrrrrrrr...当初只是一瞬间的想法“飘过”,脑海里。tomodach就这样成立了。
这blog的主要目的是, 把我们更拉近一步,分享,分担,了解,支持,。。。把各自的生活,想法,都不因为大家出社会工作忙禄而分散了。 我们是一直到永远的 :)
i hope that everybody can feel it.. the truth friendship here..
the warmness like house if you feel lost, the place that you feel just like family.
大家
加油吧
别浪费短暂的生活,尽情享受吧! hehe

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

是的.大家的想法都是一样的.朋友在世上很重要,大家都互相扶持. 希望我们的友谊直到永远.永恒不变.
加油.


-:py:-

J said...

py: post into after me la
not in the comment

but anyway thanks u r the first person after me haha


J

Anonymous said...

“分享”在字面上,言语上都可以说得天花乱坠,但多少人能真的领悟到它的真谛?把分享二字拆开,寓意着我们必须先无私的“分” 才可以让大家共“享”。我充分的感受到这份情操。

在整体上,你们这空间的确比很多其他空间来得更流畅,更积极。也许是大家来自不同的个体,实际利益上没有冲突,但理念的目标上是有交错到而造就你们的缘分,也许是偶然却又自然。

未来有很多个两年,恭喜你们也希望看到这空间能延续更多个两年。

Anonymous said...

thank you neh!!!
hehe


ah J lah

Mei Thing said...

@ lean ee.. wat do u mean by post after u?

mmm.. I feel like.................
donno how to explain.. haha..

I'm proud of u all, I'm happy we can know each other.. Appreciate effort that u all put on this blog.. n for tomodach..

Thank YOU!!


::mt::

Anonymous said...

i mean post inside the blog la boloh hehe
your kang wen really thin ki
dunno why
pressure ah?
haha


ah J