Today is Thursday, my posting day , and I finally have a nice holiday....
I'm sharing some of my taiwan trip photos with you all. Hehe...If I got chance, I'll definitely visit to there again. It's very nice and different culture. :)


*Taipet street*

*way to Taruko*
*Wasabi Plants*

*Souvenir shop*
*cute boy*

*Taipei Railway*
*taipei 101*-here I come

*LV in Taipei 101*

*Statue*

*Mongolia BBQ*

*Elephant Stone*

*Jiu Fen Street*

*Condom shop*

*Me & Taipei 101*

*Yeh Liu Geopark*

*Alishan*

*Alishan*

*Wu Jun @ 7-Eleven*

*Dream Mall @ Kao Xiong*

*Fo Guan Shan*
*Master Bear resort @ Tai Dong*

*Marching*
*Traditional dance -Ah Mei*

*The face shop @ Xi Men Din*
* Snake cuisine*

*Night street @ Taipei*

*Sky*

*Queen's head @ Yeh liu*

* Taruko*
2 comments:
wow wow.. all of u this year overseas enjoy holidays yaaaaaaa
wuwuwuuuuuuuuuuu
wu chun!! haha
and the little Q boy looks like girl have the fringe one hehehe
wowowowoowowow
py today u also holiday? cool finally have a rest day
haha
J
wah... u all go holiday... so nice~ i wan to go also!!
::cl::
Post a Comment