tomo:
do support me oh!!!
16/12/07 3pm till 7pm Queensbay high school musical 2 competition
17/12/07 8pm Pesta a lot dancing performances from MyDanceStation
19/12/07 8pm Gurney a few performances
23/12/07 not sure Queensbay high school musical 2 final
24/12/07 8pm Queensbay a few performances
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
eve, gambate!
i would like to go there 2, but, im not around at the time that you listed.
::cl::
eve, gambate!
i would like to go there 2, but, im not around at the time that you listed.
::cl::
ada hati, my fren.
haha thanks for your support!!!!
heyhey we will try to go support k :)
eve, u sure can!!
:)J
gambate~~!!!
::v::
thanks my fren....i'll dance my best...by the way, the song for the competition is "I don't Dance" funny huh?
thanks my fren....i'll dance my best...by the way, the song for the competition is "I don't Dance" funny huh?
thanks my fren....i'll dance my best...by the way, the song for the competition is "I don't Dance" funny huh?
Post a Comment