Monday, July 21, 2008

New born



2nd anniversarry is on board!! time is flying man!
but a quick design is out
this time i focus on 2 version
one with the name numic : number concept for our 2nd anni.
one with the name typo : typeface concept.

please vote

we may proceed soon.
deadline: 23rd july

on 24th we will collect all the most ranking votes and proceed d..
please give opinion and start voting now! thanks.

::ah J la:: no more delays!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow..... this shirt look nice... can I have one?? haha.... I not mind to buy one haha ok or not?? I support this shirt... but can I know got any differ design?? so i can compare??

Anonymous said...

I think the NUMIC is better lo.. cos I like the number..

Anonymous said...

thanks hc

Anonymous said...

among this two, i prefer numeric one....

cl

Anonymous said...

i vote for typo.. :p

PY

eve said...

i vote numic!

evil

Mei Thing said...

hard to make decision..
mmm... numeric la..

::mt::

Anonymous said...

seems a lot prefer numic
my prefer numic too actually
u know la i always like things more
not straight forward one
hehe

by the way, others feeling?
deadline soon

pls faster vote
py: u dont like numic ah?
but if all prefer numic i also have to proceed with this d, hope u ok with it la hehe


ah J lah... just back so damm tired!!

Anonymous said...

numic...

::sl::

Anonymous said...

haha.. i think i m the only one outstanding, both also nice! go ahead with the vote ! support u always.

py