Friday, January 25, 2008

~MyDance Station Dinner~




hmmmm......sounds weird cuz of having dinner with those teachers....feeling of not belonging to the group (not because of being desolate but perhaps...being a ballet teacher not really wot I want)

getting blur of wot I want d....haiz...BUT I still know the most important thg that i want is MONEY!!! ahahahaha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oo.. i thought always, ballet has become your dream, and i always admire you that u are getting more and more towards your dreams..
that's not everybody can do it!
and of course i know, being a ballet teacher and being a dancer is difference..

think of really what u want
always, career and hobbies is different coz hobbies is something u really enjoy and career is quite practical as u need it as part of life and including the income

haihs

gam ba te ne

always support ya!!

J

eve said...

i get it....perhaps every1 will get thru wot I am now. As ppl will start confuse on wot they want in the middle stage.

By the way thanks for your support!

Mei Thing said...

wah~~~~~~ so deep hah.. i juz wan to get rich.. hahha.. my hobbies can't get rich eh.. juz can make me more poor.. wa suka eat, sleep, talk n shopping.. hahaha..


::mt::