i can.::J::
haha...Sorry... make the decision last minutes... I can go for movie this Saturday with J mt, but..... nvmla.. go seawind lo... Ask others to come out too..::py::
heyhey,i not sure yet...may i know where is the place?::v::
Dear All,I've a date v my parent to watch the Jacky's movie.If i'm not mistaken,I think I can go after that. (If only my parent can drop me there)So meet you all there after 9.30pm.By the way, can anyone draw me a map to show where is seawind?Thanks a lot.~~~~~~~~~miss u all so much~~~~~~~~
roar~~~~~~~~y i kenot post new blog one?::v::
how to go seawind?
so..pyen.. jolin... how??seawind or movie??::mt^-^::
Post a Comment
7 comments:
i can.
::J::
haha...Sorry... make the decision last minutes... I can go for movie this Saturday with J mt, but..... nvmla.. go seawind lo... Ask others to come out too..
::py::
heyhey,
i not sure yet...
may i know where is the place?
::v::
Dear All,
I've a date v my parent to watch the Jacky's movie.
If i'm not mistaken,
I think I can go after that. (If only my parent can drop me there)
So meet you all there after 9.30pm.
By the way, can anyone draw me a map to show where is seawind?
Thanks a lot.
~~~~~~~~~miss u all so much~~~~~~~~
roar~~~~~~~~
y i kenot post new blog one?
::v::
how to go seawind?
so..
pyen.. jolin... how??
seawind or movie??
::mt^-^::
Post a Comment